stole it off another blog seemed so apt!!!
Q.: How many people does Bush’s Administration need to change a light bulb?
A.: Ten –
1. One to deny that a light bulb needs changing;
2. One to attack the patriotism of anyone who dares say that the light bulb needs changing;
3. One to blame Clinton for burning out the bulb;
4. One to tell all the nations of the world that, either they’re for changing the bulb, or they’re for eternal darkness;
5. One to give a billion dollar no-bid contract to Halliburton for a new light bulb;
6. One to arrange a photograph of Bush dressed as a janitor, standing on a step ladder under a “Bulb Accomplished” banner;
7. One administration insider to resign and then reveal in detail how Bush was literally “in the dark” the whole time;
8. Another one to viciously smear #7;
9. One surrogate to campaign on TV and at rallies on how George Bush has had a strong light bulb changing policy all along;
10. And finally, one to confuse the American people about the difference between screwing in a light bulb and screwing the country.